Bee Cave Affordable Braces
If you want braces but are concerned about the cost, Bee Cave orthodontist Dr. Alberto Tostado offers affordable braces. He understands that your budget can affect decisions about improving your smile. That’s why he provides various ways to make braces affordable for you.
How Dr. Tostado Makes Braces Affordable
Dr. Tostado makes braces affordable through reasonable fees, manageable payment plans, and treatment options with varying price points.
Dr. Tostado’s fees are reasonable—not high—and comparable with orthodontists’ fees in the community. As part of our commitment to helping you get affordable treatment, we work with all dental insurance companies to ensure you receive the maximum benefits your plan offers. It’s important to note that you will be responsible for the portion of your treatment costs that your insurance does not cover. Also, if you have a flexible spending account through an employer, you can use the funds toward your out-of-pocket orthodontic expenses.
Easy Payment Plans
Our payment plans provide convenience and ease of payment, helping you afford braces without undue stress. You can choose a plan that fits your budget.
Payment plan options include:
- Pay 25% down, then finish the balance within 18 months with zero interest – You can budget your expenses over a reasonable time frame.
- Discounts for full payment – We offer attractive discounts for those who prefer to pay in full at the beginning of treatment. Save money and eliminate the need for monthly payments.
- CareCredit® – We partner with CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that allows you to extend payments beyond the initial 18 months. CareCredit offers no-interest financing to qualifying applicants. This option provides more flexibility to fit the cost of braces into your budget.
Affordable Treatment Options
Dr. Tostado offers a range of treatment options at varying price points. After an evaluation, he will determine the most suitable treatment options that align with your goals and budget.
- Spark™ Clear Aligners – Only available through an orthodontist, highly effective Spark Aligners are less expensive than Invisalign.
- Damon™ Braces – Depending on the complexity of your case and treatment time, Damon braces are usually less expensive than clear aligners.
- Fastbraces® – These metal braces with triangular brackets cost less than the above alternatives but have limitations. Dr. Tostado will determine whether they are practical for your case.
- Six Month Smiles® – Treatment time is generally shorter, so they cost less. However, this option has limitations for the cases it can treat.
Request a Consultation for Braces
During your initial consultation, Dr. Tostado will look at your teeth, discuss options with you, and answer any questions. There will be no charge for this. If you’re comfortable with going forward, we will then schedule a records appointment for a complete oral exam, x-rays, models, and photographs. Give us a call, or you can use our online appointment request form and we will call you to schedule.