Bee Cave Spark Aligners
You can straighten your teeth and close gaps with invisible aligners that are more comfortable and effective than metal braces. In Bee Cave, you can get safe, predictable results and a gorgeous smile with Spark Aligners from orthodontist Dr. Alberto Tostado.
What Are Spark Aligners?
Spark Aligners are an alternative to metal braces, made with TruGEN™, a proprietary FDA-approved clear aligner material. An orthodontic lab uses computer-aided design and a 3D printer to create comfortable custom aligners that move your teeth precisely.
What Types of Cases Can Spark Aligners Treat?
Spark can treat mild to moderate cases of the following types:
- Deep bite
- Open bite
How Do Spark Aligners Work?
You will begin with a Spark Aligners consultation with Dr. Tostado to determine whether this treatment option is appropriate for your case. If you are a candidate, you can expect the following:
- Get a 3D scan of your teeth from Dr. Tostado for a custom model and treatment plan.
- Depending on your case, wait three to six weeks for the orthodontic lab to make your aligners.
- Get your first eight-week supply of aligners.
- Wear each set of aligners 22 hours daily for about two weeks, then move to the next trays.
- Remove the aligners when you eat, drink, brush your teeth, or floss.
- Return to the office for regular checkups and adjustments as needed.
Spark Aligners Compared to Invisalign
Spark is a system of clear aligners, just like Invisalign, but there are some differences.
- Nearly invisible aligners you can wear without people noticing
- Safe and effective treatment
- Convenience with shorter, fewer checkups than metal braces
- Removable aligners for eating your favorite foods, flossing, and brushing
- Aligners can also be used as teeth whitening trays
- Flexible material with polished scalloped edges that reduce friction and make the aligners more comfortable than Invisalign and gentler on the gums
- No need to have “buttons” adhered to the teeth to help the aligners grip better
- Spark Aligners are only available from orthodontists while Invisalign is available from any dentist
- The Spark material is more stain resistant and more transparent
- Invisalign has been around for longer, is more established
- Spark is less expensive
How Long Does It Take for Spark Aligners to Work?
The average treatment time for Spark Aligners is 12-18 months, about half the time of conventional braces. Your treatment time may be shorter or longer, depending on the complexity of your case.
Request a Spark Aligners Consultation
Get your questions answered and discuss your concerns during a Spark Aligners consultation with Dr. Tostado. He will assess your case and explain your treatment options for healthier teeth and a beautiful smile. Call us or complete our appointment request form.